UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO 2018, Check Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility & Fee
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the total number of vacancies to fill up the posts of VDO (1527), Gram Panchayat Adhikari (362) and Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak (64). The application process is over now as the last date to apply was 25th June, 2018. The exam date has not been released yet. In this article, we are going to provide all the relevant information about UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO 2018 for the students who have applied, like Important Dates, Vacancy, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process etc.
UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO 2018: Important Dates
Refer to the table given below to understand all the prominent dates of all the events. The exam date and admit card date have not been declared yet. As per the past years dates pattern, the admit card will be available on the official website within 10-15 days before the date of examination.
|1.||Commencement of Online Application||30th May 2018|
|2.||Last Date to Apply Online||25 May 2018|
|3.||Last Date of Application Fee||27 May 2018|
|4.||UP Gram Panchayat & VDO Exam Date 2018||N/A|
UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO Vacancy
UPSSSC is inviting the eligible candidates to fill the total number of 1953 vacancies of Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Village Development Officer (VDO) and Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak for Uttar Pradesh location.
Below is the table of all the vacancies.
|UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Vacancy||841||370||296||20||1,527|
|UP Village Development Officer (VDO) Vacancy||182||97||76||07||362|
|UP Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak Vacancy||33||17||14||00||64|
The amount of application fee will be different for the candidates belonging to different categories.
Carefully check the category you belong to, to make sure the correct amount of the application form.
|3.||Physically Handicapped||Rs 25|
How to Apply for UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO 2018?
Follow the step by step procedure of application process to avoid any mistakes.
- Go to the official website i.e http://upsssc.gov.in/.
- Candidates are required to register themselves and the unique Registration No. & Password will be sent to their Email-id.
- After registration, start application process by filling all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph & signature as per the instructions.
- Double check the details and press ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the prescribed fee.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the filled application form for future purposes.
UPSSSC VDO Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must fulfill all the three conditions given below in order to be eligible for UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO 2018.
- Age Limit:– All the candidates must fall under the age limit of minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 40 years of age as on 01.07.2018.
- Educational Qualification:- For all the interested candidates, it is compulsory to have passed 10+2 from UP Board or any recognized Board/ Institute. Along with this, they must done the course on Computer Concepts (CCC) from NIELIT.
To secure a job in UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO 2018, all the eligible candidates would have to pass written examination.Though, the examination date has not been released yet, we have provided the exam pattern below. Students can start prepare accordingly.
UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|2||General Hindi (Hindi knowledge and writing competence)||50||100|
The standard salary amount for all the posts which are Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO), Gram Panchayat Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak is Rs 5200-20200/– . Along with this, there is a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 for VDO and other posts.
At the end, we will like to encourage our students to contact us through the comment section if they face any problem or query. We would be grateful to help you.