Check TS Panchayat Secretary syllabus 2018 and the latest exam pattern for paper I & II exam. Go through the detailed topic-wise syllabus and newly updated in the pattern of exam. Telangana State Public Service Commission has rolled out recruitment notification for 9355 posts of TS Panchayat Secretary across the state. The online. applications for the same can be made between 3rd of September to 15th of September 2018 while the online fees can be paid till 10th of September. So, candidates who are eligible for the exam and intend to apply for the Panchayat Secretary Post can do before 11th of September via the official website of TSPSC, i.e. https://tspri.cgg.gov.in.
TS Panchayat Secretary syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
Once the candidate has applied for the exam, it gets important for him to get aware about the TS panchayat secretary syllabus 2018 and exam pattern to prepare for the exam in a desirable manner. Syllabus play an extremely important role from the examination point of view as it helps candidates make a proper study plan by focusing on subjects and areas which are more challenging than others. Therefore, candidates who are going to appear for the TS Panchayat Secretary exam should check the TS panchayat Secretary syllabus beforehand to supplement their preparation. Read the following article to know about the syllabus of TSPSC Panchayat Secretary and TS Panchayat exam pattern.
TS Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2018
The TS Panchayat Secretary exam pattern 2018 will consist of 2 paper, both having objective type of questions. Both paper 1, as well as paper 2, will carry a total of 100 marks respectively and the question paper will be jumbled in respect to questions as well as multiple type choices for each question. Each right answer will carry one mark while 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong question answered. Here’s a tabled view of the exam pattern that is going to be followed in TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam 2018.
|Name of the Paper||Topic Details||Total No. of Questions||Duration of Paper||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 01||Culture and History of Telangana, General Studies, and Mental Ability||100||120 Minutes||100|
|Paper 02||Rural Development Programmes, Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Schemes of Government of India and Telangana||100||120 Minutes||100|
TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus – 2018
TS Panchayat Secretary Paper 1 Syllabus
Reasoning Syllabus –
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical and Arithmetical Abilities
- Rearrangement of Sentences to improve the quality of the passage
General Studies Syllabus –
- Current Affairs – international, National and Regional
- General Science in everyday life
- International Relations and Events.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- Telangana State Policies
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- India and Telangana Geography and Economy
- History of modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Arts, Literature, Society, Culture and Heritage, of Telangana.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System and Government
TS Panchayat Secretary Paper 2 Syllabus
Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including constitutional amendments and reports of different committees.
- Roles and duties of Panchayat Secretary
- Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Rural Sociology based on history and evolution of schemes relating to the upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
- Department of Government of India and Telangana
- Rural Economy of Agriculture, Small-scale Industries, and artisans in Telangana
- Community-Based Organizations and transformation of Welfare Schemes
- Empowerment and economic development of women through Self Help Groups
- Management of revenue and expenditure of Local Bodies
- Administration and accounting of funds received under diverse schemes.
See Related: TS Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2018
Best of Luck