RPF Admit Card 2018 will be available for download soon. The download link for the recruitment of RPF SI and Constable will be activated on the 9th of December 2018. Railway has published the date of admit card download on its website through the official press release. The RPF recruitment exam is scheduled to take place from 19th of December ion multiple slots for both SI and constable post. The total number of combined vacancies for which exam will be conducted is 9739. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can download the admit card only from online mode by submitting their login credentials such as registration number and password. Follow the post to learn about the steps to download the RPF admit card, important instructions and details of admit card.
How to Download the RPF Admit Card 2018
The Railway Protection Force Admit card for the post of SI and constable will be available for download online at the official website of the Indian Railways. Therefore, it gets vital for candidates to go through the instructions carefully to download the RPF call letter without any hassle. Mentioned below are the important steps that you can follow to download the RPD admit card 2018.
- First of all, visit the official website of RPF, i.e. https://rpfonlinereg.co.in/
- Now on the Home Page, look for the link displaying RPF Admit Card.
- Now you will be redirected to the login window of admit card.
- Enter the details of your registration number and password carefully.
- Make sure to check all the details to the best of your knowledge.
- Now submit the details and enter the captcha is asked to do so.
- Now you will be able to access your RPF 2018 admit card.
- Download the RPF SI/Constable admit card and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Important Note –
Candidates should be informed that the Admit card for each stage of the recruitment process will be made available separately. So, the candidates who would qualify the CBT exam will be issued a new admit card for the Physical Efficiency Test as well as PMT test which is Physical Measurement Test.
Details Mentioned in the RPF Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Address of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Centre Code
- Exam Reporting Timings
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
Documents that Candidates Need to Carry to RPF Exam Hall
Along with the admit card, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry certain documents to the exam hall to validate their identity. Here’s the list of documents that you should carry with you to the RPF exam hall in order to validate your candidature and establish your identity.
- One Valid Photo Identity, it could be an Aadhar Card, Pan Card or Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photographs similar to one uploaded to the application form
- 2 Printouts of RPF Call Letter
RPF Admit Card 2018 – Important Instructions
- While at the time of coming to the exam hall for appearing in the exam, candidates are strictly advised to not bring any type of baggage to the exam center.
- Additionally, items like mobile phones, digital watch, calculator and earphone are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall and candidates should make sure to not bring any such item to the exam venue.
- Moreover, if any candidate is caught using unfair means in the exam hall, his/her candidature will be canceled then and there.