The MP Vyapam Group 4 result 2018 will be published by the MP Professional Examination Board very shortly. So, candidates who have appeared for the exam for the MPPEB written the online test for the post of the stenographer, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Grade 3 assistant can download can check their result from the official website of MPPEB, i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in/. The MP Vyapam Group 4 exam was held on 29th and 29th of July 2018 across major centres in the state and a large number of aspirants had appeared for the exam.
Steps to Check MP Vyapam Group 4 Result 2018
- In order to download the result, the candidates would be required to visit the official website of the MPPEB, i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- On the Homepage of the website, find and click on the link, ‘MP Vyapam Group 4 Result 2018’
- Now the MP Vyapam exam result link will appear on the screen which the candidate needs to click.
- Upon opening the page, submit the details of Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth along with the password and required details
- After filling in your details, click on the submit button
- Once you have clicked on the submit button, the MP Vyapam result will appear on the screen in the PDF format.
- Make sure to download the result and get it printed for future use.
About the MP Vyapam Group 4 Exam
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board had published the notification for 2714 vacancies for recruiting candidates on various posts namely Steno Typist, Assistant Grade III, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Jr. Stenographer Cum Computer Operator, Record Clerk, and DEO. Applications for the 2714 MP vacancies were received from 22nd June to 6th of July 2018. Subsequently, the exam for MP Vyapam Group 4 was held in the last week of July. So, aspirants who are eagerly awaiting the result of MP Vyapam Group 4 are required to stay updated regularly to see and download their result as soon as it is made available by Examination body.
MP Vyapam Group 4 Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|S. No.||Important Event||Date|
|01||Online Application Starting Date||22nd June 2018|
|02||Last Date to Apply for the Exam||6th July 2018|
|03||Date of Examination||28th and 29th July 2018|
|04||Answer Key Availability Date||To be available soon|
|05||MP Vyapam Result||To be available soon|
MP Vyapam Group 4 Cut off Marks
The minimum cut-off marks for the MP Vyapam exam will be decided by the Board based on the complexity of the detail and level of competition. So, candidates who have appeared for the exam will have to score minimum qualifying marks out of 200 to be eligible for the next round of recruitment, which happens to be an interview.
Candidates who will successfully clear the MP Vyapam Assistant exam will be shortlisted for the interview based upon the cut-off marks. Those candidates who will have higher merit will be shortlisted for specific post depending on the number of vacancies. After the candidate appears for the interview and is successfully selected for the post, he/she then will have to appear for the documentation process to be conducted by the board itself.
Check MP Vyapam Group 4 Result 2018 Here -> http://peb.mp.gov.in/