MP Vyapam Group 4 Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has declared MP Vyapam Group 4 Recruitment 2018 notification for the posts of Group-4, that is, Assistant Grade III, Shighra Lekhak, Steno Typist, Steno, Computer Operator, DEO, ADEO, A.P.C.D, Asst, Record Clerk, Coding Clerk, GS, ARI, Jr Steno cum Computer Operator, etc. MP Vyapam Group 4 notification 2018 is inviting eligible candidates to fulfill total number of 2,714 vacancies. The application process has already begun from 22nd June, 2018 on its official site. The closing date of online application is 6th July, 2018. As per the official notification, the examination is to be held on 28th and 29th of July, 2018. We have compiled the detailed analysis of all the important features like Important Dates, Vacancy, Application Fees, Eligibility Criteria, exam pattern etc.
MP Vyapam Group 4 2018 Important Dates
Students can refer to the table given below to get a quick idea about all the important events of MP Vyapam Group 4 Recruitment 2018. Though, the official date of the admit card has not been announced yet, it is expected to released within 10-15 days before the date of examination.
|Commencement of Online Application Forms||22nd June 2018|
|Closing Date of Vyapam Group 4 Online Application||06th July 2018|
|Admit Card Date||July 2018|
|MP Vyapam Group 4 Exam Date 2018||28th, 29th July 2018|
MP Vyapam Group 4 Vacancy
In 2018, the total number of vacancies in MP Vyapam Group 4 are 2,714 divided into various job positions. Take a look at the table below to get the exact information as per the official notification.
|Assistant Grade III||2016|
|Data Entry Operator||3|
|Assistant Data Entry Operator||89|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||129|
|Junior Assistant Extension Officer||2|
|Junior Stenographer cum Computer Operator||4|
The application fee of MP Vyapam Group 4 is different for each category. Students are required to pay Rs. 70/- along with the prescribed fee as portal charge. The payment can be done by debit/credit card or net banking through online process.
MP Vyapam Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are supposed to fulfill all the conditions given below in order to secure the desired job profile in MP Vyapam Group 4.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 18 years old as on 1st January, 2018. But their age must not exceed 40 years. Though, there is an age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates upto 45 years.
- Educational Qualification:
These are the following conditions that a candidate must fulfill in order to eligible for various posts of MP Vyapam Group 4 Recruitment 2018
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) from a recognized board is mandatory.
- A Computer Application Certificate from a recognized University.
- Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) From Madhya pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology is also required.
- Candidates should have Typing speed of 80 words/minute.
How to Apply for MP Vyapam Group 4 Recruitment 2018
Read the following step by step procedure carefully in order to fill the application form correctly. No errors would not be rectified after the submission of the application form.
- Go to the official website of MP.
- Click on ‘Services’ tab.
- Visit the ‘Application’ link to begin the application process.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Click on ‘continue’ button.
- Fill the form carefully with all the necessary details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature as per the instructions.
- Double-check the details and click on ‘submit’.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
During the selection process, each candidate will be tested on the basis of the following assessments:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
MP Vyapam Group 4 would be an online based exam consisting 100 questions of 100 marks. The questions would be divided into four subjects Mathematics, General Knowledge, General English, Hindi, Computer Knowledge and General Reasoning & Logical Abilities. There is no negative marking.
Here is the entire examination pattern of the written exam. Students are advised to prepare accordingly.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Type|
|5||Reasoning and Logical Abilities|
If you come across any query, kindly feel free to contact us through the comment section. It would our pleasure to assist you in any matter.