Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has finally released the MP Vyapam Group 4 Admit Card 2018 on its official website, i.e. peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates who filled their online application forms before the closing date, that was, 10th July 2018 (Last Date Extended) can now download their admit cards. Board has decided to schedule the exam in two days, 28th & 29th July 2018.
Every candidate is required to two necessary details, Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) in order to successfully download the official admit card.
This article is entirely dedicated to this main aspect of MP Vyapam 2018 Group 4, its admit card.
Under MP Vyapam Group 4 Recruitment, the board has announced a total number of 2714 vacancies for the different posts such as f Assistant Grade III, DEO, ADEO, Shighra Lekhak, Coding Clerk, Steno Typist, Steno, Computer Operator, ARI, A.P.C.D, GS, Asst, Record Clerk, Jr Steno cum Computer Operator, etc. The admit card link has finally been activated on the official website. It is mandatory for all the participating candidates to carry their admit cards on the day of examination. Without it, the entry into the examination hall would not be possible.
See also: MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Admit Card 2018
MP Vyapam Group 4 Admit Card 2018 Dates
Here is the table of all the important events related to MP Vyapam 2018 Group 4 along with their official dates. The exam is decided to be conducted on 28th and 29th of July 2018.
|Commencement of Application Forms||22nd June 2018|
|Closing Date of Vyapam Group 4 Online Application||10th July 2018 (Last Date Extended)|
|Last Date for Online Form Correction||11th July 2018|
|Download Date of Admit Card||24th July 2018|
|MP Vyapam 2018 Group 4 Exam Date||28th, 29th July 2018|
How to Download MP Vyapam Group 4 Admit Card 2018?
Here we are discussing the process to check MP Vyapam Group IV Admit Card 2018 for the examination quickly. Let us have a look at a step by step procedure.
- Firstly, go to the Official Website of MPPEB, peb.mp.gov.in.
- Search for the notification of MP Vyapam Group IV.
- Click on the notification link of ‘MP Vyapam Group IV Admit Card 2018’.
- Fill out all the necessary details required for the downloading the Admit Card.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After clicking the button, Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take out a printout of the admit card for future purposes.
- Along with the admit card, aspirants are required to carry a recent colored photograph and photocopy of ID proof such as Aadhar, PAN Card, passport, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card with a duly attested photograph on the examination day.
- Admit Card is to be submitted in the examination hall along with the photocopy of ID proof.
- Candidates who, somehow, fail to bring the above-mentioned documents will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
- Any electronic or digital devices such as mobile phone, IT gadgets, smart watches etc is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- While downloading the Admit Card, make sure that all the information mentioned is completely accurate.
- Safekeeping of Admit Card is crucial in order to avoid any hassle during the examination.
- Carefully read all the guidelines mentioned in the MP Vyapam Group IV Admit Card and follow them sincerely on the examination day to avoid any trouble.