Mahadiscom Recruitment 2018 notification already released. The application form for MAHAdiscom will be submitted by 17th September 2018. The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited Ltd has rolled out fresh notification for recruiting 401 vacancies to the post of Graduate Engineer-Trainee & Diploma Engineer-Trainee. So, candidates who are intending to work with Mahadiscom and are eligible for the advertised posts can apply for the exam by the end date. The admit card of Mahadiscom will be released 10-15 days before the examination. Registration for the examination can be done from the official website of Mahadiscom.
New update: The application form for Mahadiscom will end on 17th December 2018. Submit the form before the last date.
After applying successfully for the exam and on clearing the exam, candidates will be recruited as trainee for the period of one year. On successful completion of training period, candidates would be appointed to the post of Assistant Engineer (Dist.) and Junior Engineer (Dist.) Other details of Mahadiscom recruitment like eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply for the exam, application fees and selection is given below-
Mahadiscom Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Mahadiscom Application Start Date||28th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for Mahadiscom Exam||17th September 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced two weeks before exam|
|Mahadiscom Exam Date||October|
1. Age Limit –
- For Graduate Engineer Trainee – The Age of the candidate should be less than 35 Years
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – The Age of the Candidate Should not exceed more than 30 Years
- Age Relaxation will be granted to the candidates as per the norms of the Government.
2. Educational Qualification –
- For Graduate Engineer Trainee – To apply for the post of Graduate Teacher Trainee, the candidate should have a degree in electrical engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee- To be eligible for the post of Diploma Engineer Trainee, the candidate should have a degree diploma in electrical engineering.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||63|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||338|
How to Apply for Mahadiscom Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for the Mahadiscom Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2018, visit the official webpage, i.e. www.mahadiscom.in.
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section of the page and find the link ‘Mahadiscom Recruitment 2018’.
- Open the application form, click on the Link, Apply Online.
- Register your candidature and fill the important details such as your educational qualification, personal details as well as related information.
- After filling important particulars, attach self-attested documents in the prescribed format.
- Now pay the application through one of the available payments method to facilitate your application.
- Make sure to check the information before submitting for the last time.
- Once you have submitted the form, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- For Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 250
- For Open Category Candidates – Rs. 500
Candidates applying for the Mahadiscom Recruitment Exam will be selected to the post of Junior Engineer on the basis of the following process –
- Written Test
Candidates who will qualify the written exam, as well as the interview, will be appointed as the Junior Engineer Trainee for first years in Maharashtra Electricity Board and during the training, they would be entitled to the following stipend –
- Mahadiscom Graduate Engineer Trainee – Rs. 22,000/-
- Mahadiscom Diploma Engineer Trainee – Rs. 18,000/-