CG Police 2018 Notification, Check Exam Date, Online Form for 215 Constable Posts
Chhattisgarh Police Department has released CG Police 2018 recruitment notification with 215 vacancies for Constable posts (Telecom, Driver, and Data Entry Operator). CG Police Constable Notification 2018 was announced on 15th May, 2018. The application process has begun on the same date. The last date to apply online for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment has been over till 14th June, 2018. The admit card is about to be released soon. Check here important information related to Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 like important dates, application fee, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
CG Police 2018 : Important Dates
The dates of all the important events have been mentioned below. The official date of the admit card and examinations have not been released yet. We will update it here as soon as the information gets out.
|CG Police Constable Notification 2018||15th May 2018|
|Start Date of CG Police Constable Application Form||15th May 2018|
|Last date for CG Police Application Form||14th June 2018|
|CG Police Constable Admit Card Date||10-15 Days before to exam date|
|CG Constable (GD/MT/Driver/Tradesman) Exam Date||To be notified later|
|CG Constable (GD/MT/Driver/Tradesman) PET/PMT Result||To be notified later|
CG Police Constable Vacancy 2018
This year CG Police Department is recruiting to fill the vacancies of 215 eligible candidates. The number of vacancies divided into respective categories with different posts are given below:-
|Constable (MT Driver)||01||01||–||–||02|
|Constable (Data Entry Operator)||–||–||–||01||01|
Students are supposed to be careful while paying the application fee as it varies from category to category. Refer to the chart give below.
How to Apply Online for CG Police Constable?
- Go to the official website i.e cgpolice.gov.in
- Click on the “Notification” link.
- Click on the “Telecom- Constable (Telecom)/Constable(Driver)/Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2018”.
- Carefully read the Official notification.
- Go to the “Apply Online” option.
- Select the post that you are interested in.
- Enter all necessary details.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Pay the prescribed fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future purposes.
- Age Limit: For any candidate to be eligible for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018, he must be at least 18 years old as on 1st January, 2018. At the same time, the maximum age limit is of 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who are interested in applying for Constable (Telecommunication) Posts must have 12th standard with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from a certified board of the country. For other posts, candidates are required to an intermediate (10+2) certificate from a recognized board.
- Physical Standards: Candidates are also required to fulfill some of the physical standards which are necessary for the posts of CG police constable recruitment 2018. We have given the details of these physical standards of male and female for various CG Police Constable posts.
|General||–||168 cm||153 cm||–|
|OBC||–||168 cm||153 cm||–|
|SC||–||168 cm||153 cm||–|
|ST||For the students of Chhattisgarh districts namely Bastar, Dantewada, Sukma, Kondagaon, Narayanpur, Bijapur, Kanker, Koriya, Surguja, Surajpur, Balrampur and Jashpur||153 cm||153 cm||–|
|158 cm||153 cm||–|
For males, the requirement is 81 cms without expansion (76 cms for SC/ST) and 86 cms fully expanded (81 cms for SC/ST).
Note: No such requirement FOR female candidates.
- Male – 1500m to be completed in 05 mins 40 secs.
- Female – 800m to be completed in 03 mins 20 secs.
Note: Those who will be unable to complete the race within the time period will be disqualified automatically.
There are total number of three stages in the selection process of Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Every candidate would have to clear all the stages to get selected for the posts.
These stages are:-
- Document Verification
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Race: Candidates will have to appear in Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Test
CG Police Constable Exam Pattern
For students to ace this exam, it is extremely important to understand the exam pattern which is different for various posts. The detailed tables are given below for respective job position.
|1||Maths, General Science and General Knowledge||75 Marks|
|2||English Dictation and Handwriting Test||25 Marks|
In order to be eligible for this post, candidates are required to have heavy vehicle license/ NCC Certificate/National level sports player.
Data Entry Operator
There are two phases for this post. Phases-I is subdivided into two parts as well.
Part-1 consists of a computer knowledge test of 100 questions with the time duration of 2 hours.
Part-2 will be a speed test where a candidate would be asked to write 8000 depressions in an hour.
The time duration will be of 2 hours.
|1||English Language and Grammar||15 marks|
|2||Hindi Language and Grammar||30 marks|
|3||General Knowledge||30 marks|
The pay scale of Chhattisgarh Police constable is between the range of Rs. 19,500 to Rs. 62, 500 per month. In this article, we have recorded all the relevant information that is related to Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018. In order to remain updated with any new announcements, keep visiting.
All the best!