The Bihar Police Central Selection Board will release Bihar Police Admit card 2018 for constable & Firemen exam in a short time. The hall ticket for the exam will be made available on the official website of the Bihar Police, i.e. http://csbc.bih.nic.in/. The total number of vacancies for which the exam is going to be held are 11865 out of which 9900 are for Police constable while the remaining 1965 vacancies are allocated for Fireman Post. The Bihar Police recruitment notification 2018 was published by the CSBC in the month of May and the applications for the same were received between 28th May 2018 to 30th of June 2018. The exam date for Bihar Police constable has not yet been announced and candidates are eagerly waiting for the call letter.
Instructions to follow to download the Bihar Police Admit Card:
- To download the Bihar police call letter, first of all, visit the official website of (CSBC), i.e. www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Now on the homepage of the website, find and click on the link, Bihar Police Constable Admit Card
- Now you will be required to enter the details such as your registration number, date of birth to log in once to your account
- Once you have entered the details, click on the submit button to download the call letter
- Now the admit card of the Bihar Police Central Selection Board of Constable exam will appear in a new window.
- Download the admit card and make sure to get a print copy of the same for carrying it to the examination hall.
Details Mentioned in the Bihar Police Admit Card 2018
Once the admit card is made available candidates are advised to check their call letters properly to make sure that their details are correct and proper. Here are some important details that you must verify in order to ensure correctness of the admit card.
- Name of the Participant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- Space for candidate’s and invigilator’s signature
- Examination centre code
- Examination centre venue
- Registration Number
Selection Process for Bihar Police Constable –
The Selection Procedure for Bihar Police will be done on the basis of written test as well as Physical Efficiency Test. While the result of the written test is awaited, the physical test will be conducted for candidates who will clear the written exam by securing required cut-off marks. Find below the details of the Physical Efficiency Test.
|Long Jump||Minimum 12 Feet||Minimum 9 Feet|
|High Jump||Minimum 4 Feet||Minimum 3 Feet|
|Shot Put Throw||Minimum 16 Feet||Minimum 10 Feet|
|1 Kilometre Run||Not Applicable||Within 6 minutes|
|1 Mile Run||Within 6 minutes||Not Applicable|
Salary/Grade Pay of Bihar Police Constable –
Candidates who will be selected for the post of constable and Fireman will have good salary package along with grade pay. Given below is the salary details of Constable and Fireman post.
Name of the Post – Fireman, and Constable
- Grade Pay- 2000/-
- Salary – 5200- 20200
The initial salary of the constable and Fireman ranges between grade pay 5200-20200 and it comes with an average grade pay of 2000. While different posts have a different salary in Bihar Police Department, the salary of the constable and that of Fireman is the same.