AAI Recruitment 2018, Apply Online Application for 186 Vacancies
AAI recruitment notification 2018 is out! Airport Authority of India has released the recruitment notification of Junior and Senior Assistant along with online application form. The total number of 186 vacancies released for respective posts. All the interested candidates can start applying from 16th June, 2018 through the official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI). Students are requested to put their application before the last date i.e. 15th July, 2018.
Here is the link of AAI Recruitment Application Form Notification 2018
AAI Recruitment 2018 : Important Dates
Application Form fee for General caste and Other Backward Caste (OBC) categories would be Rs. 1000 whereas for other caste like SC/ST/PWD, there is no fee at all. No fee required for women candidates as well. AAI would be an online based examination.
|AAI Recruitment Notification 2018||14th June, 2018|
|Commencement of Application Forms||16th June, 2018|
|Closing of Application Forms||15th July, 2018|
|AAI Admit Card 2018||To be notified later|
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment Application Form 2018
- Aspirants can apply through the email address https://www.aai.aero/en/Careers/recruitment
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload all the documents stated below.
- Pay the prescribed fee.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Vacancies and Salaries
In AAI 2018, there are total number of 147 vacancies for Junior Assistant and 39 vacancies for Senior Assistant. For Junior Assistant, the salary would be between Rs.12,500/- to Rs.28,500/- per month and for Senior Assistant, it would be Rs. 14,500/– to Rs. 33,500/– per month. Rs.14,500/- to Rs.33,500/- per month.
- Age Limit:– The minimum age of a candidate who can apply is 18 years old. Any candidate must not exceed 30 years of age to be eligible for AAI Recruitment.
*Age relaxation is applicable for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates as per rules
- Educational and Physical Qualification
- Junior Assistant (FIRE SERVICE): candidates must have 10th standard certificate with 3 years diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum of at least 50% marks.
Distance Vision – 6/6 with each Eye Without Glasses.
Night blindness : Absent
Near Vision – N5 with each Eye Without Glasses. (Visual evaluation is for each eye individually)
|Men||167 cm||Not less than 55 kg||81 -86 cm|
|Women||157 cm||Not less than 45kg||Not Applicable|
- enior Assistant (ELECTRONICS) : candidates must have Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio Engineering (03 years Course) from a recognized institution.
Documents required for Application Form
- Educational Qualification
- Community Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Driving License for junior Assistant post
- Experience Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
For Junior Assistant post, there are three stages of the selection process, written exam, medical examination and endurance test. For Senior Assistant Post, the selection process includes written exam and training period.
Here, we have provided all the necessary information related to AAI Recruitment Application Form 2018. Anyone have any doubts, kindly contact us through comment section. We would be happy to help you.