2 April, 2017
Government of India, Department of Posts Odisha Circle invites online application for the recruitment of 1072 Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online before 26th April 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application :26-04-2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks
- No of Vacancy : 1072 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21700- in level-3 of the Pay matrix
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
- Selection Process: marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Examination Fee: – Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.